I defer

I have been brewing a blog about my recent frustrations that I myself and many Christians I meet have taken a view of the good news that has transformed it into 'alright news' or 'yeh I know that already' - I have recently been blown away again by all that Jesus is and has done and continues to do.

The gospel is the best news you will ever hear in your life - you will never hear anything better!!! Do we treat the gospel like that? do we celebrate it?

Anyway, I was going to write about this and the need to understand it and communicate it as the radical answer to so many of our big questions and societies woes, maybe I still will. But I am a firm believer in not re-inventing the wheel, so I would like to defer to this piece by Matt Walmsley - the winner of the LST & EA's 'Rising theologian' competition entitled 'The future of the UK Church'...

thank you Matt, may your time at LST be very blessed.


Comments